I want to make the process of learning how to save equally inspiring …
Because it can be!
That’s why I’m starting the SAVE MONEY CHALLENGE -- a quick challenge for you to join from time to time -- where you are free to try your hardest to save as much money as you can in one unique way.
There will be a new and different themed challenge every time. When you’ve completed the challenge, you get to brag and share your epic stories about how much money you’ve saved while teaching others how they can get similar results.
This will be a great way for us to learn and grow. If we all flex our save money muscles together, we’ll be on our way to being financially fit in no time.
Action is what drives us forward to get closer to our goals. You can master your money one challenge at a time.
Are you ready to start unloading those hidden extra costs that have been weighing you down?
Start living life on your own terms. Every time you complete a challenge, you show your money who’s the boss.
I’ve said before that I want this site to be valuable resource for you to make your dollar stretch. Not only that...
I’d love to provide a safe space where everyone can learn to be the master of their money and live a better life. My hope is that these Save Money Challenges will push you over the edge to take action towards better financial health.
Here’s How It Works
- Stay tuned for the blog post announcing the start of a new challenge. (If you haven’t already - you can subscribe to my weekly newsletter so you won’t miss the action.)
- Commit to the challenge head-on by leaving a comment on the post saying you’re in and what your savings goal is for the challenge.
- Prepare and read the articles and resources I’ll provide to help you learn how to save money in the area the challenge is about.
- Ask questions - we’re here to help!
- Go and DO the challenge saving as much money as you possibly can, preferably without cutting back. The goal is to get the same or better than you had for less money.
- Help others achieve their goals by responding to their comments with tips or encouragement.
- Check back often and tell us how you’re doing.
- Brag about your results and share exactly how you did it so others can learn from you.
- We'll wrap things up and complete the challenge.
Save Money Challenges To Date
- Slash Your TV Cost - March 15 to 29, 2016
- Save On Taxes - April 5 to 21, 2016
- Price Match - November 15 to 22, 2016
Don’t Miss A Thing
If you aren’t subscribed to our money saving tips newsletter, then you’re already missing out on my FREE guide 5 Simple Tools To Save You Big Money Every Day.
Subscribe so you’ll get notified about the latest challenge - you don’t want to miss out on all the action, do you?